A laminated picture (or photo), individually created by each child,
with the school's and artist's name below the artwork - hanging by
wire binding above a month by month calendar. We include a sticker
sheet to mark each family's special dates on their calendar.
Our bright appealing calendars are bound with children's own artwork
or photo - for their families and friends to purchase, as fundraising
support for your school or preschool.
- Bible Verses - choose ours, yours or none
- Trivia in date squares (optional)
- School Logo can be included
- 12 beautiful monthly calendar pages: Native Flowers & Birds, Endangered Species and Healthy Foods themes
Here's how our Calendar fundraising works:
Kids Creations Ltd will send your school the following resources:
- art paper for each child
- creative art ideas booklets – to assist teachers with suggested
art lesson plans if required
- instruction sheets for each teacher, to explain our simple & fun
- order forms for each child to take home – each order form
includes a "promotional" letter, which will assist schools & preschools
to make their fundraising as successful as possible
- the order form will also include clear instructions for each
family to upload a photo to us, through our website. Or, alternatively,
they can supply a developed print to us – we recommend they
supply only a copy of the photo if it is a treasured print!
- teachers summary order forms – easy to understand and follow
Once you receive the above fundraising resource pack, distribute
the individual classroom packs to each teacher. Every child at school
or preschool is able to participate in painting their own picture,
whether or not their family chooses to order the product.
Each child takes home an order form (which Kids Creations Ltd has
personalised for your school - with your payment options, your selected
pricing, etc). Kids Creations Ltd include promotional information
on the order forms, to assist families in their purchasing decisions,
which in turn, makes your fundraising more profitable!
Once the order forms are returned to the teachers (you select this
date), with payment enclosed, the teachers complete their Kids Creations
Ltd class summary order form – using the Kids Creations Ltd
instruction sheet to keep the process clear and simple.
Your school retains the payments collected from school families,
while you send the artwork (and/or photo) along with order summaries
to Kids Creations Ltd. We will process your order in approximately
2 weeks (allow 3 weeks at our busiest time – November). At
this stage, there has been NO expense to the school so far.
- you order the calendars once parents have paid for them
- Kids Creations Ltd wait to invoice your school/preschool once
the calendars have been supplied
Finally, Kids Creations Ltd return the completed orders, in classroom
packs, with the original artwork. We recommend that the school co-ordinators
keep hold of the artwork, to assist with subsequent orders for your
Kids Creations Ltd will send an invoice to your school or preschool,
which allows 30 days for payment in full.
Calendars cost $6.75 each - includes GST and Freight.